03 October, 2006

Full

My head is so full of all the things I've seen over the past week - to the point where I can't curate anything of value right now. I think I need to purge, so don't bother reading this: no streetlight villages; the 'star artist' factory line; lost, lost and lost again; leg ripped off by a giant mongrel dog, with Paris Hilton-style sidekick; man my ass is sore from biking; tired of taking photos I just want to look; xiao he oh my god; girls in matching sailor suits; fashion, what fashion?; nanluoguxiang hutong silent so soon; nightclubs no photos; fattening beer + fattening food seem to cancel each other out, or maybe my eyes are getting bigger; it's loud in spain and soft in china but no less emotion; neck tie on silver chain; for next time Caochangdi Jiuchang Feijacun Saojiacun; don't want to shop or where to start; Lao Hanzi not so good second time around but it is a holiday week; music like I've never heard a million times before; how can you be original when you wear a nirvana shirt?; if not beijing bikes then why not beijing bike bells (belles)?; do I really want to be on holiday - I think so; pomegranate takes 30 minutes to peel; red lacquer is possibly the sexiest thing on earth; how do you tell a nice girl from a prostitute?; rock in a concrete desert; is she a lesbian? it's so hard to tell these days; I still don't see Mao; have I given up fighting the language or do I simply know enough to get by?; the red dreams - shouldn't be reading burroughs, and why do my books keep connecting in strange ways?; not bothered by weird meat, strange fruits or the smell of piss; ready for some clean living?